Our goal is to ensure you will be safe and confident that Quixote has taken extreme measures to keep our studios, vehicles and equipment as sanitized as possible.
The “Safe Set” program that will cover everything from Total Safe Set – Studio/Vehicle/Equipment Protocols and Procedures, as well as the sale of certified masks, gloves, sanitizers and other PPE through our Studio Store.
Safe Set precautions include:
- Quixote staff will be trained on CDC health protocol prior to returning.
- Quixote staff will wear certified masks and gloves.
- Quixote staff will follow on set protocols established by local authorities and trade unions.
- Additional cleaning staff will be hired and on constant vigil, ready with sanitization procedures.
- Our studios and equipment warehouses will be equipped with Sanitation Stations at each entrance with identifying signage. We will also be renting Mobile Sanitation Stations through our Production Supply warehouse.
- Our trailers and motorhomes will be held to rigorous new cleaning standards.
- Truck cabs will endure a deep cleaning after each use and “sanitized by date and time” notices will be posted in each cab.
- In absolute alignment with our Verde initiative, Safe Set products will be earth-friendly.
Mobile Clean Cart
Hand-washing/Sanitation Station & PPE Distribution Center
- 321/2″ W x 251/2″ H x 38″ L
- Two 15″ no-touch sinks
- Two automatic soap dispensers
- One automatic hand sanitizer
- 10 gallons of clean water storage
- 4ft3 of interior storage space
- 7″ 360 degree locking wheels
- Motion sensor activated lights
- Easy and quick to clean
- Made with King Microshield Advance antimicrobial technology
- Rust proof anodized steel frame for extreme durability
- Flat wall design for easy transport